All 7 art Reviews

David Bowie, the Goblin King David Bowie, the Goblin King

R.I.P. Bowie your genius will never end even though your battle has.

JinnDEvil responds:

RIP

Hello, I'm Naughty Hello, I'm Naughty

Amazing! Great feel and fantastic lighting! Hope you don't mind me using it as an AVI

spook valley spook valley

Nice job! My favorite game series - stoked about DkSIII, so your timing on uploading this was perfect! :)

Plague Knight Plague Knight

One of the best fan arts of all time - you captured the tone and colours of Shovel Knight perfectly! Well done one of my favorite artworks!

Nevada Nevada

Overall great but if you look deeper into the detail it tends to look a bit rushed. I myself often feel rushed when I'm at the end of a sketch that I've been working on for a long time I think its important to not to get it done quickily though. Some of the lines you did get away with even though they weren't straight but other times it did effect the overview of it. Other wise its stunning!

AlecsHere responds:

Well, when I'm making sketches like this I don't use a ruler or something. Everything is made with the free hand and maybe is creating the impression that the buildings are in a shaky style.

2/3 2/3

I honestly don't know if there's anything here that doesn't belong - colour is perfect (makes an amazing tone) detail is great, and expression is great. Keep it up

Jufin responds:

thank you!

Viking Dad n' Me Viking Dad n' Me

Great art! Love the concept, proportions and the general idea. Keep it up