Sweet Sweet Goo Sweet Sweet Goo

Wtf? 10/10

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

This is my favorite Madness of ALL TIME! And I love all the Madness vidoes a bunch!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This is my favorite game here and one of my favorite games in general - A UNIQUE RUN N GUN MADNESS EXPERIENCE!! Played it since release still playing it!

Hyper Halloween Hyper Halloween

So I think that you're on the right track. I take it you don't have that much experience in game design since it is unfortunately unappealing. However at your level things I would recommend is:

1: The Background looks really bad so I would use the main menu's image as the background and make all the enemies, and characters sillouhettes with their eyes glowing.

2: Make the movement better and more natural such as in Binding of Isaac

3: Add physics It is probably the most essential part that is missing. Even if its only on the witches hair or cloak (and make it look good)

4: you need to keep increasing the difficulty. I thoroughly enjoyed the Frankenstein fight but after that it became easier and easier.

5. Last but not least.: this is more of a suggestion than a criticism. Make all the blast attacks shot from enemies knock against the walls of the room so that more skill is involved.

So that's it from me. I still enjoyed playing through the game and I would definitely play it if it gets reskinned and changed a little.

P.S. The rolling pumpkin looks fantastic!!

NG: Zero Hour Demo NG: Zero Hour Demo

Could be interesting with polishing. Felt extremely cheap at times and gameplay is very shallow. All there really is to it is holding in left click and moving around as the best tactic. sorry to be such a huge critic but I don't think its quite there yet.

Sally Plays Guitar Sally Plays Guitar

As a guitar enthusiast and Rock n Roll lover I approve of this. Though I would have enjoyed a bit more drums (and louder drums) to give it a fuller sound - otherwise its great keep it up!

ti-on-suxandrox responds:

Thank you very much. This is probably one of my favourite solos that i've played with my guitar, though my favourite is still the solo I play on 'Untitled'.

I think that main problem with the drums is how I equalized them rather than how loud I mixed them. It's a common problem that I keep coming across, but I like to think i'm getting better at it.

David Bowie, the Goblin King David Bowie, the Goblin King

R.I.P. Bowie your genius will never end even though your battle has.

JinnDEvil responds:

RIP

Hello, I'm Naughty Hello, I'm Naughty

Amazing! Great feel and fantastic lighting! Hope you don't mind me using it as an AVI

spook valley spook valley

Nice job! My favorite game series - stoked about DkSIII, so your timing on uploading this was perfect! :)